What is it?Atlanta Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning offers a dryer Vent cleaning is when we disconnect the back of the vent from the dryer, vacuum out the debris from the back of the dryer, and clean the vent from the inside of the home to where the air vents out.
- Technician removes and clean the lint trap
- Technician takes the measurement of airflow by using an air flow meter at the exterior dryer vent
- The back of dryer is topically cleaned, as this is where lint can accumulate
- The dryer vent and flexible ducting from the wall is visible
- The HEPA vacuum system is connected to the dryer vent duct
- The dryer duct auger is run through the duct to remove any blockages
- Airflow is measured again to gauge improvement before and after cleaning
- Drying time for clothes are longer
- Your clothing and the outside of your dryer are very hot
- You notice a burning smell
- The vent hood flap doesn’t open properly
“A clean exhaust duct prevents heat, moisture and, in the case of gas clothes dryers, carbon monoxide from being trapped in your home. When this type of spillage occurs, energy, natural resources and time are all wasted because your appliance works too hard and runs longer than necessary. Moisture can also cause damage to drywall, wallpaper, ceilings and other building materials. “ – Chimney Safety Institute of America
Take advantage of our $109.99 Chimney Cleaning Special by filling out the form on the right, or by calling 678-298-0304.